The traceability software-as-a-service Xylene enables importers and producers to easily fulfil their compliance and due diligence obligations and to establish sustainable supply chain transparency. With Xylene’s solution, the supply chain is visualized, and the product journey is tracked and can be shared with your customers and other stakeholders. We use satellite data and blockchain to verify the provenance.
Xylene was named one of the top 10 start-ups in 2020 by the European Space Agency.
About the role
We are a small international team and we are looking for a software developer to join our adventure. You’ll work in a very dynamic environment and you’ll have the opportunity to see a product grow from the ground up. You will be responsible for:
- Developing new features for our web & mobile applications that help people worldwide to gather and track product flow intelligence.
- Maintaining the applications through all stages of the product cycle, finding and fixing bugs, and improve user experience with your ideas.
- Test new features and designs whilst in development and once released to production.
- An adaptable self-starter who thrives in new situations and enjoys the pace of a dynamic start-up environment.
- Knowledge of at least an object oriented programming language (preferably Java).
- Familiarity with Git/Git flow.
- Able to learn fast and work autonomously
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in personal projects or contribution in open source projects.
- Experience in mobile app development with React Native.
- Interested in blockchain.
- Knowledge of AWS.
Ready to join our team?